I will be traveling to London in May 2012. I am a single female solo traveler. I found a highly rated hostel in Swiss Cottage, London called Palmer's Lodge. It got great reviews and the price is awesome, due to the GBP to Dollar conversion. My question is: Being that Swiss Cottage is not centrally located, how long are the tubes to get to the major attractions of London? I don't want to spend more than 20 minutes on the tube to get where I need to go. I appreciate any feedback and also suggestions to other great hostels. My budget is around $45-60 USD a night, and will not be spending a whole lot of time in my hostel. Thanks.
Swiss Cottage hostel in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Burgundy in May
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 17 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 18 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report