I will be traveling to London in May 2012. I am a single female solo traveler. I found a highly rated hostel in Swiss Cottage, London called Palmer's Lodge. It got great reviews and the price is awesome, due to the GBP to Dollar conversion. My question is: Being that Swiss Cottage is not centrally located, how long are the tubes to get to the major attractions of London? I don't want to spend more than 20 minutes on the tube to get where I need to go. I appreciate any feedback and also suggestions to other great hostels. My budget is around $45-60 USD a night, and will not be spending a whole lot of time in my hostel. Thanks.
Swiss Cottage hostel in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 22 year olds in Europe
- 3 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 4 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Coffee in Naples
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 A Sardinia trip report
- 9 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 10 First time Ireland trip
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 18 Granada
- 19 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 20 Eastern Europe
- 21 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 22 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 23 Azores
- 24 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City