We want to visit chocolate and cheese factories while in Switzerland. I have read that both Nestle and Lindt offer factory tours. Also Gruyere and Appenzell were mentioned as places to visit cheese factories. I want to get input on which of these places are worth the visit.
Swiss cheese and chocolate factory - Gruyere vs Appenzell, Nestle vs Lindt
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 France in 2003
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Maratea
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel