The husband and I are traveling to zurich for 3 days.
Day 1 zurich to Lucerne-engelberg on train. Visit mt titlis rotair. Return in train to zurich.
Day2 interlaken with friends ( no train)
Day 3 zurich to chur. Chur to tirano on bernina express.tirano to lugano on bernina bus.
So which swiss card will work best. I was looking at prices and half fare card seems a little advantageous but not much.
Also how do I rave on bernina from US if I am planning to buy the half fare only after I arrive in zurich. Greatly appreciate the advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C*Are
- 2 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 3 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 4 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 5 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 9 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 CASH OR CARD?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip