I am starting to plan a trip through Switzerland into Italy. I have been before years ago but my wife has not. As of now, I would like to fly into Geneva, take a train to Zermatt and stay 2 nights there. Then the Glacier Express to St. Moritz. One night in St. Moritz. Then a long travel day by train to Florence via Milan. I understand there will be a couple train changes here. Then 3 nights in Florence, train to Rome, and 3 nights in Rome. Then fly home. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!
Swiss and Italy travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 4 Help with a small island in Greece
- 5 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 6 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 7 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 13 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 20 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 21 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 24 things in Rhonda
- 25 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please