I am starting to plan a trip through Switzerland into Italy. I have been before years ago but my wife has not. As of now, I would like to fly into Geneva, take a train to Zermatt and stay 2 nights there. Then the Glacier Express to St. Moritz. One night in St. Moritz. Then a long travel day by train to Florence via Milan. I understand there will be a couple train changes here. Then 3 nights in Florence, train to Rome, and 3 nights in Rome. Then fly home. Does this sound reasonable? Thanks!
Swiss and Italy travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Hotel Advice
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 5 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 6 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 7 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Airbnb scam
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 12 Viator.com in Turkey
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Scottish Passport
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 17 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 18 Two Days in Prague
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 22 Bodrum to instanbul
- 23 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 24 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland