I applied for swiss business visa and i got my passport with blue stamp on it but no visa. My HR received a mail to apply for work permit in swiss which is complicated process. Now my company is applying again for austria business visa by changing the content of invitation. in both the place our company has branches. Will there be any problem in my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Medical Providers
- 2 Transylvania - June 2018
- 3 Italy Car Scam
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Krakow
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Quizz !
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Pay attention to your watches !
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 19 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Iceland early december visit
- 23 Zurich to Milan trip
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May