I applied for swiss business visa and i got my passport with blue stamp on it but no visa. My HR received a mail to apply for work permit in swiss which is complicated process. Now my company is applying again for austria business visa by changing the content of invitation. in both the place our company has branches. Will there be any problem in my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Itinerary Help
- 2 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 3 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 4 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 9 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 If you had four months...
- 17 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 18 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 19 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 20 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 21 Convents in Venice
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?