I applied for swiss business visa and i got my passport with blue stamp on it but no visa. My HR received a mail to apply for work permit in swiss which is complicated process. Now my company is applying again for austria business visa by changing the content of invitation. in both the place our company has branches. Will there be any problem in my case?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Another strong earthquake in central Italy