I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Athens
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years