I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 3 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 4 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 5 Spain (Ibiza or Majorca)
- 6 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 7 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 8 Sunrise in Colmar, France
- 9 Ann Frank House
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Iceland
- 12 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 13 Barcelona Itinerary
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 16 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 19 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 20 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Barcelona sites: attire