I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 2 darkish circles, pigmentation, peeling
- 3 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 7 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 8 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 9 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 train from ams to paris
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 18 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 22 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 23 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 24 Cordoba or Granada?
- 25 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?