I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 2 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 3 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 11 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 12 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 13 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 14 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 15 Stroller in Europe
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 20 Car rental leaving Rome
- 21 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 24 Transportation from Malpensa to Stresa
- 25 Suggestions for base in the Var