I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence to Nice driving
- 2 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 3 Transportation from Spain to Portugal
- 4 holiday problem in Budapest
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 When and how to book for a trip?
- 7 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 8 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 9 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 10 Sicily or Rome
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 Wine Tours from Pienza
- 13 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 14 Lake Como by travel around by sailboat?
- 15 Lake Como - basta!
- 16 Advice on Renting a Car in Italy
- 17 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Italy
- 20 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 21 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 22 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 23 German Train travel
- 24 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 25 Day tour in Kilkenny