I will be in Milan and Zurich in November and I'd like to take a train ride that will give me the best views of the Swiss Alps. This wil be my first time to the Alps.
I hear that Bernina Express is a very scenie ride, but I'm not sure how best to fit the route into my itinerary, e.g. can I go from Milan-St. Moritz-Chur-Zurich in one day?
I also saw a YouTube clip of someone taking a train ride to the Jungfrau and it looked quite nice. Should I go from Milan to Zurich via the Jungfrau instead?
If it makes sense, I can stay one night in the Alps.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 2 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 3 Italy in 11 Days
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 13 mountain views near London
- 14 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 15 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Things to do in Montpellier
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 3 week trip with children
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?