My friends and I are planning a trip to Italy. We are flying into Milan, so we are hoping to spend one day experiencing hiking in the Swiss Alps. We are college students, so we want to keep it on budget, but since we are so close to Switzerland, we also want to make the most of our time. We are hoping to start from Milan in the morning and then by evening catch a train to Verona. What would you all suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Luggage Storage
- 3 아시안바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 빅브라더카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 나인카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July