My friends and I are planning a trip to Italy. We are flying into Milan, so we are hoping to spend one day experiencing hiking in the Swiss Alps. We are college students, so we want to keep it on budget, but since we are so close to Switzerland, we also want to make the most of our time. We are hoping to start from Milan in the morning and then by evening catch a train to Verona. What would you all suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 2 Keukenhof in May?
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 24 hours in Paris
- 7 Insurance on rental car options
- 8 Istanbul at Easter
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 16 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?