My friends and I are planning a trip to Italy. We are flying into Milan, so we are hoping to spend one day experiencing hiking in the Swiss Alps. We are college students, so we want to keep it on budget, but since we are so close to Switzerland, we also want to make the most of our time. We are hoping to start from Milan in the morning and then by evening catch a train to Verona. What would you all suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 3 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 4 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Tour of Northern Italy
- 13 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 14 Cognac transportation?
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris