My friends and I are planning a trip to Italy. We are flying into Milan, so we are hoping to spend one day experiencing hiking in the Swiss Alps. We are college students, so we want to keep it on budget, but since we are so close to Switzerland, we also want to make the most of our time. We are hoping to start from Milan in the morning and then by evening catch a train to Verona. What would you all suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 4 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 9 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Where to eat in Rome?
- 14 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 18 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 19 AMS Car Rental
- 20 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London Theater
- 23 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?