I am new to this forum and need your help to see if the travel itinerary that i have in mind is good enough.
We are two (husband and wife) of us travelling to switzerland and paris.
I would like to know if it is worth including glacier express and bernina express and if yes, then how should i add it in my itinerary?
Is there anything else that i should cover?
Day 1: Arrive zurich in morning. Visit rhine falls. Move to lucerne. Stay at lucerne
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
Day 3: Mt. Pilatus
Day 4: Move to interlaken, go to lake brienz, stay at murren
Day 5: Grindelwald, stay at murren
Day 6: Jungfurau, stay at murren
Day 7: Schilthorn, stay at murren
Day 8: Interlaken to zermatt. Then visit matterhorn
Day 9: Zermatt to geneva. On the way. Visit montreux. Visit lake geneva, if time permits
Day 10: Geneva to Paris
Please let me know your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 16 days in France and Italy
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 15 Amsterdam
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Train / Calabria
- 20 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 21 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 22 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?