I am new to this forum and need your help to see if the travel itinerary that i have in mind is good enough.
We are two (husband and wife) of us travelling to switzerland and paris.
I would like to know if it is worth including glacier express and bernina express and if yes, then how should i add it in my itinerary?
Is there anything else that i should cover?
Day 1: Arrive zurich in morning. Visit rhine falls. Move to lucerne. Stay at lucerne
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
Day 3: Mt. Pilatus
Day 4: Move to interlaken, go to lake brienz, stay at murren
Day 5: Grindelwald, stay at murren
Day 6: Jungfurau, stay at murren
Day 7: Schilthorn, stay at murren
Day 8: Interlaken to zermatt. Then visit matterhorn
Day 9: Zermatt to geneva. On the way. Visit montreux. Visit lake geneva, if time permits
Day 10: Geneva to Paris
Please let me know your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Passport proplems
- 10 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 11 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 12 Itinerary help...
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 16 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 19 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?