I am new to this forum and need your help to see if the travel itinerary that i have in mind is good enough.
We are two (husband and wife) of us travelling to switzerland and paris.
I would like to know if it is worth including glacier express and bernina express and if yes, then how should i add it in my itinerary?
Is there anything else that i should cover?
Day 1: Arrive zurich in morning. Visit rhine falls. Move to lucerne. Stay at lucerne
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
Day 3: Mt. Pilatus
Day 4: Move to interlaken, go to lake brienz, stay at murren
Day 5: Grindelwald, stay at murren
Day 6: Jungfurau, stay at murren
Day 7: Schilthorn, stay at murren
Day 8: Interlaken to zermatt. Then visit matterhorn
Day 9: Zermatt to geneva. On the way. Visit montreux. Visit lake geneva, if time permits
Day 10: Geneva to Paris
Please let me know your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 renting
- 2 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 3 6 Days in Italy
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Alitala
- 7 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Which Hotel in Rome
- 10 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 11 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 15 Stu Tower
- 16 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 21 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 22 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 23 Helpful Hint
- 24 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 25 Maybe your worst nighmare...