I am new to this forum and need your help to see if the travel itinerary that i have in mind is good enough.
We are two (husband and wife) of us travelling to switzerland and paris.
I would like to know if it is worth including glacier express and bernina express and if yes, then how should i add it in my itinerary?
Is there anything else that i should cover?
Day 1: Arrive zurich in morning. Visit rhine falls. Move to lucerne. Stay at lucerne
Day 2: Mt. Titlis
Day 3: Mt. Pilatus
Day 4: Move to interlaken, go to lake brienz, stay at murren
Day 5: Grindelwald, stay at murren
Day 6: Jungfurau, stay at murren
Day 7: Schilthorn, stay at murren
Day 8: Interlaken to zermatt. Then visit matterhorn
Day 9: Zermatt to geneva. On the way. Visit montreux. Visit lake geneva, if time permits
Day 10: Geneva to Paris
Please let me know your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 2017 Easter in Italy
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 7 Going to Russia
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 15 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 21 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 22 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain