I am traveling along with my wife and child(6yrs) for a period of 7 days in Switzerland.
I am confused between these two cards Swiss Pass and Half fare card, with my itinerary the Swiss pass is costing approx around 180CHF higher than the Half fare card.
But my main confusion is whether Swiss Travel System Family Card(for my kid) is valid along with the Half fare card,
Further on mountain tops and Glacier express trains i believe both the Swiss Pass and Half fare card provide same 25% of reduction
My Itinerary is as follows
Day 1 Zurich airport (9am) to Lucerne. 1/2 day trip to Mt Pilatus Kulm. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 2 Day trip to Mt Titlis. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 3 Morning Train to Wengen via interlaken,visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg overnight stay at wengen
Day 4 Visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg or near by places. overnight stay at wengen
Day 5 Visit Interlaken and near by lakes back to wengen
Day 6 Train from Wengen to Zermatt, visit Gornergrat if possible, overnight stay @ Zermatt
Day 7 Glacier Express from Zermatt to CHUR, Train from CHUR to Basel. Overnight @ Basel
Day 8 Basel to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 8 From Genoa to Rome...
- 9 Dentix in Spain
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 First trip - destination advice!
- 14 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.