I am traveling along with my wife and child(6yrs) for a period of 7 days in Switzerland.
I am confused between these two cards Swiss Pass and Half fare card, with my itinerary the Swiss pass is costing approx around 180CHF higher than the Half fare card.
But my main confusion is whether Swiss Travel System Family Card(for my kid) is valid along with the Half fare card,
Further on mountain tops and Glacier express trains i believe both the Swiss Pass and Half fare card provide same 25% of reduction
My Itinerary is as follows
Day 1 Zurich airport (9am) to Lucerne. 1/2 day trip to Mt Pilatus Kulm. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 2 Day trip to Mt Titlis. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 3 Morning Train to Wengen via interlaken,visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg overnight stay at wengen
Day 4 Visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg or near by places. overnight stay at wengen
Day 5 Visit Interlaken and near by lakes back to wengen
Day 6 Train from Wengen to Zermatt, visit Gornergrat if possible, overnight stay @ Zermatt
Day 7 Glacier Express from Zermatt to CHUR, Train from CHUR to Basel. Overnight @ Basel
Day 8 Basel to Paris
Swis Pass vs Half Fare Card
- 1 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 2 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 3 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 4 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 8 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 9 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 10 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 11 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 France in 7 days
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 18 Suggestions for France Italy
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Tour-Free Travel
- 25 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa