I am traveling along with my wife and child(6yrs) for a period of 7 days in Switzerland.
I am confused between these two cards Swiss Pass and Half fare card, with my itinerary the Swiss pass is costing approx around 180CHF higher than the Half fare card.
But my main confusion is whether Swiss Travel System Family Card(for my kid) is valid along with the Half fare card,
Further on mountain tops and Glacier express trains i believe both the Swiss Pass and Half fare card provide same 25% of reduction
My Itinerary is as follows
Day 1 Zurich airport (9am) to Lucerne. 1/2 day trip to Mt Pilatus Kulm. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 2 Day trip to Mt Titlis. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 3 Morning Train to Wengen via interlaken,visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg overnight stay at wengen
Day 4 Visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg or near by places. overnight stay at wengen
Day 5 Visit Interlaken and near by lakes back to wengen
Day 6 Train from Wengen to Zermatt, visit Gornergrat if possible, overnight stay @ Zermatt
Day 7 Glacier Express from Zermatt to CHUR, Train from CHUR to Basel. Overnight @ Basel
Day 8 Basel to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 2 Airline to Rome
- 3 First Solo Adventure
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Towns around Lucca
- 8 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 17 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 18 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 19 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 20 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 21 Georgia in 4 days
- 22 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Dublin Luggage storage
- 25 Italy with baby - where to go?