I am traveling along with my wife and child(6yrs) for a period of 7 days in Switzerland.
I am confused between these two cards Swiss Pass and Half fare card, with my itinerary the Swiss pass is costing approx around 180CHF higher than the Half fare card.
But my main confusion is whether Swiss Travel System Family Card(for my kid) is valid along with the Half fare card,
Further on mountain tops and Glacier express trains i believe both the Swiss Pass and Half fare card provide same 25% of reduction
My Itinerary is as follows
Day 1 Zurich airport (9am) to Lucerne. 1/2 day trip to Mt Pilatus Kulm. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 2 Day trip to Mt Titlis. overnight @ Lucerne
Day 3 Morning Train to Wengen via interlaken,visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg overnight stay at wengen
Day 4 Visit Jungfraujoch or Stechelberg or near by places. overnight stay at wengen
Day 5 Visit Interlaken and near by lakes back to wengen
Day 6 Train from Wengen to Zermatt, visit Gornergrat if possible, overnight stay @ Zermatt
Day 7 Glacier Express from Zermatt to CHUR, Train from CHUR to Basel. Overnight @ Basel
Day 8 Basel to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Hotel advice
- 3 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 8 London with kids
- 9 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 11 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 20 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 21 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website