Hi. Does anyone know if it would be best to hire a gite with a heated pool or not in July in south dordogne? Our kids are 3 and 6 and so can get cold quite easily. We've narrowed down our search to 2 places - we prefer the one without the heated pool but as we plan to spend most of the holiday swimming in it, it would be a shame to have a lovely house but a pool thats too cold to swim in! Thanks.
swimming pools in the dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 3 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 6 Scottland for a day!
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 9 First ever europe trip
- 10 northern Portugal
- 11 Best Tours of Europe
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 14 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 16 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 17 Best london location to stay?
- 18 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 19 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 20 Scotland and northern England
- 21 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 Help me plan a Trip
- 25 Europe first timers