Hi. Does anyone know if it would be best to hire a gite with a heated pool or not in July in south dordogne? Our kids are 3 and 6 and so can get cold quite easily. We've narrowed down our search to 2 places - we prefer the one without the heated pool but as we plan to spend most of the holiday swimming in it, it would be a shame to have a lovely house but a pool thats too cold to swim in! Thanks.
swimming pools in the dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 12 Copenhagen hotel
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 17 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.