Hi. Does anyone know if it would be best to hire a gite with a heated pool or not in July in south dordogne? Our kids are 3 and 6 and so can get cold quite easily. We've narrowed down our search to 2 places - we prefer the one without the heated pool but as we plan to spend most of the holiday swimming in it, it would be a shame to have a lovely house but a pool thats too cold to swim in! Thanks.
swimming pools in the dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 2 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 What still confounds you about travel?
- 7 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 8 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 9 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 10 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Airport to Piraeus
- 15 Train to Airport in Venice
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 18 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 22 Foie gras, redux
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Dublin Tour Companies
- 25 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?