Hi. Does anyone know if it would be best to hire a gite with a heated pool or not in July in south dordogne? Our kids are 3 and 6 and so can get cold quite easily. We've narrowed down our search to 2 places - we prefer the one without the heated pool but as we plan to spend most of the holiday swimming in it, it would be a shame to have a lovely house but a pool thats too cold to swim in! Thanks.
swimming pools in the dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Italy through locals eyes
- 5 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 10 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 11 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 14 Advice please...
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Paris in black and white
- 19 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 20 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 24 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!