Hi. Does anyone know if it would be best to hire a gite with a heated pool or not in July in south dordogne? Our kids are 3 and 6 and so can get cold quite easily. We've narrowed down our search to 2 places - we prefer the one without the heated pool but as we plan to spend most of the holiday swimming in it, it would be a shame to have a lovely house but a pool thats too cold to swim in! Thanks.
swimming pools in the dordogne
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Three ferries to Mull
- 7 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 American Express
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Which european city?
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 23 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence