Q for those who have already did this tour or for anyone who has more info and advice whatsoever.
I booked a flight ticket for Sweden and was planning to visit Denmark, maybe Norway if i have the time, or vice-versa, Norway first and Sweden afterwards, not sure yet, but by the comments about the communication between Sweden and Norway, it kinda makes me back off on this plan. (Or maybe things got better?)
Anyway, i wanted you to suggest me some cheap but relaxing accommodations. As well as a good location to pick. I''m not looking for something extravagant, nor something empiric such as a roof and a bed and i' m off to go, but something that makes my stay pleasant and as close as "feeling at home" kinda experience. What would you suggest i do? Book in advance or search there? Also, i emphasize on the strategic location. I don't need to be in the centre of tourism as much as the best spot to go from for sightseeing and live the nordic experience and not the touristic one.
The only thing i would like tho about my room is to be spacious. Not to play golf or anything, but i hate the rooms with two beds and a one person moving around kinda situation. Or should it be better to rent an ap? Anyway, i have 6 days to visit two nordic capitals, maybe three if you advice me how, and was thinking to spend maximum 500€ on accommodation and food and transport between the nordic capitals. Am I being crazy here? Can i manage to spend even less, but still have decent conditions?
I am very new to this traveling alone stuff, so please, all the information, the best.
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Safety in Rome
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
Sweeden for sure. Denmark or Norway afterwards? Where to be accommodated?