Q for those who have already did this tour or for anyone who has more info and advice whatsoever.
I booked a flight ticket for Sweden and was planning to visit Denmark, maybe Norway if i have the time, or vice-versa, Norway first and Sweden afterwards, not sure yet, but by the comments about the communication between Sweden and Norway, it kinda makes me back off on this plan. (Or maybe things got better?)
Anyway, i wanted you to suggest me some cheap but relaxing accommodations. As well as a good location to pick. I''m not looking for something extravagant, nor something empiric such as a roof and a bed and i' m off to go, but something that makes my stay pleasant and as close as "feeling at home" kinda experience. What would you suggest i do? Book in advance or search there? Also, i emphasize on the strategic location. I don't need to be in the centre of tourism as much as the best spot to go from for sightseeing and live the nordic experience and not the touristic one.
The only thing i would like tho about my room is to be spacious. Not to play golf or anything, but i hate the rooms with two beds and a one person moving around kinda situation. Or should it be better to rent an ap? Anyway, i have 6 days to visit two nordic capitals, maybe three if you advice me how, and was thinking to spend maximum 500€ on accommodation and food and transport between the nordic capitals. Am I being crazy here? Can i manage to spend even less, but still have decent conditions?
I am very new to this traveling alone stuff, so please, all the information, the best.
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
Sweeden for sure. Denmark or Norway afterwards? Where to be accommodated?