Q for those who have already did this tour or for anyone who has more info and advice whatsoever.
I booked a flight ticket for Sweden and was planning to visit Denmark, maybe Norway if i have the time, or vice-versa, Norway first and Sweden afterwards, not sure yet, but by the comments about the communication between Sweden and Norway, it kinda makes me back off on this plan. (Or maybe things got better?)
Anyway, i wanted you to suggest me some cheap but relaxing accommodations. As well as a good location to pick. I''m not looking for something extravagant, nor something empiric such as a roof and a bed and i' m off to go, but something that makes my stay pleasant and as close as "feeling at home" kinda experience. What would you suggest i do? Book in advance or search there? Also, i emphasize on the strategic location. I don't need to be in the centre of tourism as much as the best spot to go from for sightseeing and live the nordic experience and not the touristic one.
The only thing i would like tho about my room is to be spacious. Not to play golf or anything, but i hate the rooms with two beds and a one person moving around kinda situation. Or should it be better to rent an ap? Anyway, i have 6 days to visit two nordic capitals, maybe three if you advice me how, and was thinking to spend maximum 500€ on accommodation and food and transport between the nordic capitals. Am I being crazy here? Can i manage to spend even less, but still have decent conditions?
I am very new to this traveling alone stuff, so please, all the information, the best.
Thank you very much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 10 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
Sweeden for sure. Denmark or Norway afterwards? Where to be accommodated?