Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Renting a car in Florence
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 First time in Italy
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Austria
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 14 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Train rides
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Salento penninsula
- 25 What about Basque Country?