Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 3 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 8 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 9 Ireland one week
- 10 Please suggest best itinerary
- 11 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 12 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 13 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 CDG international flight
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Seville in late January
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan