Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Sweden-Poland ferry; booking Poland train tickets
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 banger rally around europe?
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome