Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 2 Interlaken vs. Bern
- 3 Sarajevo ? Mostar ? How many days?
- 4 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 5 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 6 Hotel Iturregi or Saiaz Getaria Hotel in Basque Region (Getaria)
- 7 Russia - GO or not?
- 8 stay in fuschl or St Wolfgang
- 9 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 10 restaurants near Grosvenor House
- 11 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 12 Advice on cell phone/options while traveling
- 13 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 14 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 15 Nine Cities in 9 months!
- 16 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 17 Traveling in Europe before a study visa in Italy
- 18 Data Sim Card
- 19 Honeymoon to Italy/France "Two for the Road"
- 20 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Direct SL train from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to the Central Station?
- 23 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 24 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 25 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!