Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 4 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 7 Les Invalides Night Show
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 12 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest