Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Study Abroad
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 4 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 Sicily Beach Resort
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Two days in Rome
- 14 Classical Tour of Albania
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?