Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 4 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 5 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 6 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 Athens
- 15 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 16 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Germany train help!
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary