Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 5 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 6 Trip to London
- 7 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 8 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 9 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 16 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 17 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 10 nights in France
- 22 Best Italian beach with teens
- 23 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 24 Where to stop along the way
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants