Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Barcelona with baby
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 5 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 Norway fjord
- 8 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 9 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 10 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 16 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 17 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 20 help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Capri in July
- 22 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Venice
- 25 London 2For1 question