Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 2 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Sliema, Malta
- 9 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 10 Sachsenhausen?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam