Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Sweden-Poland ferry; booking Poland train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 4 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 5 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 6 Do I need train tix in advance
- 7 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 12 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 13 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Aaah...Umbria!
- 16 Sorrento Advice Please
- 17 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 18 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 19 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 20 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 21 florence airport to train station
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 24 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night
- 25 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?