Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 4 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 5 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 6 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Provence to Nice driving
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 14 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 18 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 21 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 22 Barcelona on budget
- 23 Advice for England and France travels?
- 24 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 25 please revew provence agenda