Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 England in a week - what's realistic
- 4 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 5 Stonehenge and Bath
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Our time in Rome
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 French Riviera
- 10 Southern Italy
- 11 Iceland: When to Go
- 12 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 20 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 23 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport