Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 10 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 11 Andalucia in December
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 22 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland