Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Sweden-Poland ferry; booking Poland train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Trip to Italy
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 9 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 10 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 11 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 12 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 13 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 14 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Scotland day tour
- 19 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 20 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 21 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 22 England sites not to miss
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between