Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Sweden-Poland ferry; booking Poland train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Liverpool to London
- 7 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 12 DVD players in France
- 13 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 15 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 16 Train from Sarlat
- 17 Trains
- 18 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 19 Naples vs Sorrento
- 20 Cinque Terre trails
- 21 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Paris Bastille Day
- 24 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 25 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015