Can any of you help me with two questions related to an upcoming trip to Poland:
1) Do you know where/how I can book the ferry trip between Sweden and Poland?
I've been to the Stena Line's (ferry operator) website, with no success. Is there any way to book online or in the US, or should I wait til I get to Sweden (and who should I contact once there)?
2) Similarly, how can I book a train trip from Gdynia/Gdansk to Krakow online or in the US? Will Orbis (which has an office in NY) book it?
Thank you for your help.
Sweden-Poland ferry; booking Poland train tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwestern England
- 2 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 London/Help
- 5 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 6 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.
- 7 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 8 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 12 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 13 Central European train travel
- 14 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 15 Best driving map for Greece?
- 16 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 17 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 18 Lago d`Iseo
- 19 Train tickets within Italy
- 20 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 21 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 22 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 23 2 for 1 tickets
- 24 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…