My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 3 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 12 Belgium
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 7 days in Andalucia
- 18 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 19 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 23 Chambermaid tipping
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013