My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 2 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 3 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 4 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 7 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 13 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?