My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 4 I'm in a funk
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Ireland driving vacation
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Things to do near Nice
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 15 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 16 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?