My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 6 Grad Schools in London?
- 7 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Florence Opera
- 11 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 12 Latest Itinerary
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 spain
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 19 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 22 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base