My dad and I are going on a cruise this summer of the Scandinavias. The excustion we really want to go on in sweden is to see the Vasa Museum. There are two tours that go there and to Gamla Stan. The only diffrence between the two is that one also visits livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) and the other visits Stadahuset (city Hall). Dioes anyone have any opinions on which might be a better option?
SWEDEN---livrustkammaren(Royal Armory) VS. Stadahuset (city Hall)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 2 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 3 biking in France
- 4 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 5 Amalfi Coast in October
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 London for Free
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 10 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 11 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 19 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 24 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?