I need to find the best (cheapest) way to get from ARN to my Hotel (with luggage) in Stockholm at 01:30 in the morning.
Taxi seems kinda high.
Hotel has no shuttle.
Train stations closed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 3 days
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 4 Germany Itinerary
- 5 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 6 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 7 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 8 Using Google maps on phone
- 9 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 10 Train Prague to Vienna
- 11 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 12 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 13 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 14 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 17 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 18 Segovia Hotel
- 19 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 20 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 21 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 22 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 25 Spain in February or March