I need to find the best (cheapest) way to get from ARN to my Hotel (with luggage) in Stockholm at 01:30 in the morning.
Taxi seems kinda high.
Hotel has no shuttle.
Train stations closed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Phones in France
- 2 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 3 Late October Trip in France
- 4 IDP for Scotland
- 5 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 6 Andalucia Itinerary
- 7 Attending Church in Rome?
- 8 Sim card in Nice, France
- 9 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 10 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 11 Iceland first time!
- 12 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 13 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 14 Cinque Terre
- 15 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 16 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 17 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 18 Train tickets in Europe
- 19 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 20 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 21 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 22 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 23 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 24 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 25 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south