I need to find the best (cheapest) way to get from ARN to my Hotel (with luggage) in Stockholm at 01:30 in the morning.
Taxi seems kinda high.
Hotel has no shuttle.
Train stations closed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 2 Navigo Pass after September 1, 2015
- 3 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 4 Intercity Train
- 5 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 6 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 7 Provence/South of France
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 Day Trip from London
- 10 Rental car in Italy
- 11 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 12 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 13 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 14 A road trip to Florence
- 15 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 16 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 17 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 18 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 19 Castles in Southern Wales
- 20 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 21 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 22 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 23 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome