I'm seeking some information for friends who may be renting a flat for a couple of weeks on Sutherland Square on the south side of the river. That's all I know about it. Can anyone tell me a bit about the area re convenience, safety, shopping, transportation, etc?
I'd appreciate any info at all to pass along to them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cascais or Algarve?
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 5 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 6 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Azores
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Scotland in 7 Days
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 24 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?