I am planning to surprise my mom with a trip to Paris next fall for about two weeks (End of Sept - Beginning of Oct). I'm going to tell her THIS fall on her birthday so we can plan together (I will be going with her) but I need some ideas on how to surprise her.
Here are the small ideas I have
-Theft-proof purse with box of macarons, travel guide, phrase book, and a card inside. Inside the card I will put a fake boarding pass, pictures of the apartment, etc.
-Scrapbook with the front page completed. (Boarding passes, paris pictures, apartment photos, maybe a fake metro pass) But leaving all the other pages blank maybe with a note saying "Time to go to Paris so you can fill in all the empty pages!!!"
-Homemade travel guide with tips collected from lots and LOTS of research everywhere.
Or... a combination of these three??????
A little background on my mom:
-So loves Paris but she has never been.
-She almost went a couple times but she always comes up with excuses last minute when it comes to booking a ticket.
-She is touched very easily so I'm pretty sure she'll be mad and then cry happy tears.
-She loves art, she is a painter
-She loves the Eiffel Tower
I don't have a lot of money but I have been saving for a year and a half to make my mom's dream come true. I booked an apartment off of AirBnB with an AMAZING Eiffel Tower View. A lot of the reviews say it feels like you can reach out and touch the Eiffel tower it's so close.
I'm throwing her a party this September and it's going to be Paris themed (wine, french cheese, macarons, etc) which is where I want to tell her. I want to tell her privately with my fiancé - he's in on the surprise - but I don't know how to do it or if I should do it before the party starts or after everyone leaves!
To sum it all up these are my main questions:
1) Ideas on how to surprise her?
2) Any advice for Paris
Thank you so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last night in Sweden
- 2 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Venice
- 6 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip