My brother and I decided to get our mum a trip to Paris for her 50th (for dad and her). We pay for plane tickets and transport to and from the airport and she will get money from family and friends as a present for a trip (stay and sightseeing there).
So on her birthday we have a big party (it's very casual and nice enviourment so we will tell her at the party). But we want to give her hints about it all day long until the evening where we will present her with the tickets. We will give them i a box with a french dictionary and phrase book, macarons and croisants. But do you have any other subtle hints for throughout the day?
+any other conventional stuff we should include in the gift box?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 info Faro & Algarve
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Santorini lodging
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August