My brother and I decided to get our mum a trip to Paris for her 50th (for dad and her). We pay for plane tickets and transport to and from the airport and she will get money from family and friends as a present for a trip (stay and sightseeing there).
So on her birthday we have a big party (it's very casual and nice enviourment so we will tell her at the party). But we want to give her hints about it all day long until the evening where we will present her with the tickets. We will give them i a box with a french dictionary and phrase book, macarons and croisants. But do you have any other subtle hints for throughout the day?
+any other conventional stuff we should include in the gift box?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 hill of crosses
- 4 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 9 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help