My brother and I decided to get our mum a trip to Paris for her 50th (for dad and her). We pay for plane tickets and transport to and from the airport and she will get money from family and friends as a present for a trip (stay and sightseeing there).
So on her birthday we have a big party (it's very casual and nice enviourment so we will tell her at the party). But we want to give her hints about it all day long until the evening where we will present her with the tickets. We will give them i a box with a french dictionary and phrase book, macarons and croisants. But do you have any other subtle hints for throughout the day?
+any other conventional stuff we should include in the gift box?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Meteora for older folk
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station