My brother and I decided to get our mum a trip to Paris for her 50th (for dad and her). We pay for plane tickets and transport to and from the airport and she will get money from family and friends as a present for a trip (stay and sightseeing there).
So on her birthday we have a big party (it's very casual and nice enviourment so we will tell her at the party). But we want to give her hints about it all day long until the evening where we will present her with the tickets. We will give them i a box with a french dictionary and phrase book, macarons and croisants. But do you have any other subtle hints for throughout the day?
+any other conventional stuff we should include in the gift box?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 2 Need one night airport hotel to VCE
- 3 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 4 Flight
- 5 First time in London, dec2017
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 12 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 17 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 18 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 21 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 22 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 25 Slovenia or South Tyrol