My brother and I decided to get our mum a trip to Paris for her 50th (for dad and her). We pay for plane tickets and transport to and from the airport and she will get money from family and friends as a present for a trip (stay and sightseeing there).
So on her birthday we have a big party (it's very casual and nice enviourment so we will tell her at the party). But we want to give her hints about it all day long until the evening where we will present her with the tickets. We will give them i a box with a french dictionary and phrase book, macarons and croisants. But do you have any other subtle hints for throughout the day?
+any other conventional stuff we should include in the gift box?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Stuck in Paris
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Spain - day driver advice
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ex-pats with young kids
- 19 Iceland france spain
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Paris hotel
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Spanish food - not that special?