We are a group of 7(4adults, 3 kids(12-16 yrs)) traveling to Spain/Portugal in 3rd week of March for 12 days.
This is our itinerary, all our stay is at apartments already booked.
Mar 23-26 Barcelona 3 nites
Mar 26-28 Valencia 2 nites
Mar 28-31 Seville 3 nites
Mar 31-Apr 3 Lisbon 3 nites
We plan on renting a car on the 26th to drive to Valencia and keep it till the end of out stay in Seville
Here is our confusion:
What is the best way to travel from Seville to Lisbon? We fly out from Lisbon on April 3.
We plan to use public transportation in Lisbon to explore the area
1. Keep the car and drop it off in Lisbon on the 31st, the cost is significantly higher to return the car in a different country (also, what is the realistic driving time?)
2. Take the Alsa bus from Seville to Lisbon (departs 3 pm and arrives 9.30 pm)
3. Drop the rental car to a city closer to the Portugal border so as to not incur big fees and take a bus to a city in Portugal and then get on a train to get to Lisbon, from Faro perhaps?
We have not booked any surface transportation yet and are looking for advice in doing so
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?