Ive just joined this forum and in need of some help from all you well travelled people.
Next year i want to surprise my husband and take himto the Monaco Grand Prix. The race just happens to be the first day of our holiday when we would be flyingto Italy for a 2 week trip.
Im trying to plan that we fly to Nice on the Saturday 25th May ( day before the grand prix) watch the race on the sunday and the get over to Italy either that day or the following day.
(Bearing in mind we will have 2 big cases as we are away for 2 weeks.)
My other plan was to fly direct to Italy fomr the uk ( Rome or Pisa) book into a hotel to dump our stuff and then try to get over to France - so sort of doing it backwards..that way our luggage is already in Italy!
Ive looked at all sorts of options but im really struggling to find the easiest route.
Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 7 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 8 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay