Ive just joined this forum and in need of some help from all you well travelled people.
Next year i want to surprise my husband and take himto the Monaco Grand Prix. The race just happens to be the first day of our holiday when we would be flyingto Italy for a 2 week trip.
Im trying to plan that we fly to Nice on the Saturday 25th May ( day before the grand prix) watch the race on the sunday and the get over to Italy either that day or the following day.
(Bearing in mind we will have 2 big cases as we are away for 2 weeks.)
My other plan was to fly direct to Italy fomr the uk ( Rome or Pisa) book into a hotel to dump our stuff and then try to get over to France - so sort of doing it backwards..that way our luggage is already in Italy!
Ive looked at all sorts of options but im really struggling to find the easiest route.
Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions