Ive just joined this forum and in need of some help from all you well travelled people.
Next year i want to surprise my husband and take himto the Monaco Grand Prix. The race just happens to be the first day of our holiday when we would be flyingto Italy for a 2 week trip.
Im trying to plan that we fly to Nice on the Saturday 25th May ( day before the grand prix) watch the race on the sunday and the get over to Italy either that day or the following day.
(Bearing in mind we will have 2 big cases as we are away for 2 weeks.)
My other plan was to fly direct to Italy fomr the uk ( Rome or Pisa) book into a hotel to dump our stuff and then try to get over to France - so sort of doing it backwards..that way our luggage is already in Italy!
Ive looked at all sorts of options but im really struggling to find the easiest route.
Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.k) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP
- 2 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights