Ive just joined this forum and in need of some help from all you well travelled people.
Next year i want to surprise my husband and take himto the Monaco Grand Prix. The race just happens to be the first day of our holiday when we would be flyingto Italy for a 2 week trip.
Im trying to plan that we fly to Nice on the Saturday 25th May ( day before the grand prix) watch the race on the sunday and the get over to Italy either that day or the following day.
(Bearing in mind we will have 2 big cases as we are away for 2 weeks.)
My other plan was to fly direct to Italy fomr the uk ( Rome or Pisa) book into a hotel to dump our stuff and then try to get over to France - so sort of doing it backwards..that way our luggage is already in Italy!
Ive looked at all sorts of options but im really struggling to find the easiest route.
Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Germany in December Trip Report
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments