Ive just joined this forum and in need of some help from all you well travelled people.
Next year i want to surprise my husband and take himto the Monaco Grand Prix. The race just happens to be the first day of our holiday when we would be flyingto Italy for a 2 week trip.
Im trying to plan that we fly to Nice on the Saturday 25th May ( day before the grand prix) watch the race on the sunday and the get over to Italy either that day or the following day.
(Bearing in mind we will have 2 big cases as we are away for 2 weeks.)
My other plan was to fly direct to Italy fomr the uk ( Rome or Pisa) book into a hotel to dump our stuff and then try to get over to France - so sort of doing it backwards..that way our luggage is already in Italy!
Ive looked at all sorts of options but im really struggling to find the easiest route.
Any ideas would be extremely appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 3 Camogli and surrounds
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 6 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 7 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 Palermo Apartment
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Barcelona - places to stay
- 13 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Europe in October!
- 19 B&Bs in Ireland
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Moldova and Transnistria
- 22 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France