I am planning a 9 day trip to Europe. I will be leaving from Singapore and reaching Berlin. My dates are from 18th November to 28th November. My query is
1. in 9 days can i plan to see Berlin+Paris
2. Will it be ok time wise. I know the weather will play a factor but i think i can manage the cold weather.
3. Can i choose some other place other than Paris from Berlin? If yes can you please suggest which is near and good to travel.
4. If I want to just see Germany will it be fun and not boring. I mean i can go to Berlin, Frankfurt and some place you can suggest.
I apologize in advance to people who think my questions are kiddish or lame. This is my first trip to Europe so just curious and asking.
I just hope you guys can help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 2 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 5 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 9 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 10 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands