I am planning a 9 day trip to Europe. I will be leaving from Singapore and reaching Berlin. My dates are from 18th November to 28th November. My query is
1. in 9 days can i plan to see Berlin+Paris
2. Will it be ok time wise. I know the weather will play a factor but i think i can manage the cold weather.
3. Can i choose some other place other than Paris from Berlin? If yes can you please suggest which is near and good to travel.
4. If I want to just see Germany will it be fun and not boring. I mean i can go to Berlin, Frankfurt and some place you can suggest.
I apologize in advance to people who think my questions are kiddish or lame. This is my first trip to Europe so just curious and asking.
I just hope you guys can help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 returning with souveniers from Europe
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area