I am planning a 9 day trip to Europe. I will be leaving from Singapore and reaching Berlin. My dates are from 18th November to 28th November. My query is
1. in 9 days can i plan to see Berlin+Paris
2. Will it be ok time wise. I know the weather will play a factor but i think i can manage the cold weather.
3. Can i choose some other place other than Paris from Berlin? If yes can you please suggest which is near and good to travel.
4. If I want to just see Germany will it be fun and not boring. I mean i can go to Berlin, Frankfurt and some place you can suggest.
I apologize in advance to people who think my questions are kiddish or lame. This is my first trip to Europe so just curious and asking.
I just hope you guys can help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 6 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 7 Paris cooking classes
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 Family vacation to europe
- 12 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 13 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 14 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 15 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 16 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 17 Rental car in Menton
- 18 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 19 Italy
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 24 Barcelona and...
- 25 helping getting to and from Guarda