I am planning a 9 day trip to Europe. I will be leaving from Singapore and reaching Berlin. My dates are from 18th November to 28th November. My query is
1. in 9 days can i plan to see Berlin+Paris
2. Will it be ok time wise. I know the weather will play a factor but i think i can manage the cold weather.
3. Can i choose some other place other than Paris from Berlin? If yes can you please suggest which is near and good to travel.
4. If I want to just see Germany will it be fun and not boring. I mean i can go to Berlin, Frankfurt and some place you can suggest.
I apologize in advance to people who think my questions are kiddish or lame. This is my first trip to Europe so just curious and asking.
I just hope you guys can help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 hill of crosses
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 10 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 21 Austria Trip Report
- 22 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 23 Driving through Paris
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 Birthday dinner in Salzburg