I am planning a 9 day trip to Europe. I will be leaving from Singapore and reaching Berlin. My dates are from 18th November to 28th November. My query is
1. in 9 days can i plan to see Berlin+Paris
2. Will it be ok time wise. I know the weather will play a factor but i think i can manage the cold weather.
3. Can i choose some other place other than Paris from Berlin? If yes can you please suggest which is near and good to travel.
4. If I want to just see Germany will it be fun and not boring. I mean i can go to Berlin, Frankfurt and some place you can suggest.
I apologize in advance to people who think my questions are kiddish or lame. This is my first trip to Europe so just curious and asking.
I just hope you guys can help me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris day trips August
- 2 Petrol in Greece
- 3 Acorn TV
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Athens
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Transportation from Brno train station
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 23 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary