Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 3 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 4 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 5 A week in Paris
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 10 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Azores
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Prague
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Sim Card Options
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?