Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 2 Hotel in Vienna
- 3 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Cognac transportation?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 12 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Barcelona cooking classes
- 17 1st time in ZURICH
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 23 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?