Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 팔레스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 2 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】국내카지노체험
- 3 골든비치카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 엘베가스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 6 인터불고카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 7 알펜시아카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 8 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】워커힐카지노체험
- 9 롯데제주카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 10 실제바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 11 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주소입장료
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Bus Strike
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 21 London best location
- 22 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 23 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?