Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Killarney
- 7 Madrid/Lisbon
- 8 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 24 Greek fuel cost
- 25 Day trips around Vienna
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?