Would appreciate if any of you knows of any supermarket or stores selling fresh produce near Rue De Rennes street as my hotel is situated there.
I am just trying to plan my back-up veg food stocking! I can't survive a day without fruits as well, so would ideally like to keep bunch of fruits in my handbag to munch on, through the day. I don't eat too much at a go and hence take lots of small meals throughout the day instead of 2-3 proper sit-down meals. Especially now that I'd be traveling solo, I want to have the flexibility to finish meals quickly so that I spend more time catching up on Paris!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Sicily help
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 11 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 PARIS
- 15 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 16 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 21 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 22 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 23 Airline to Rome
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
Supermarkets/Fresh Produce/Groceries Store near Rue De Rennes, 6em Paris?