We've stayed in Covent garden area and used the M&S near the Covent Garden station., but this time we're closer to Leicester Square. What other supermarkets are near?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 7 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 12 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 13 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 14 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 15 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 24 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 25 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)