We've stayed in Covent garden area and used the M&S near the Covent Garden station., but this time we're closer to Leicester Square. What other supermarkets are near?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 2 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 London: Battle of the badges
- 5 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 6 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Two weeks in Baden-Württemberg
- 9 Excess insurance
- 10 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 13 Day trips from Marseilles
- 14 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 15 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 16 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 17 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 18 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 19 Croatia in 7 days
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 23 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 24 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland