We've stayed in Covent garden area and used the M&S near the Covent Garden station., but this time we're closer to Leicester Square. What other supermarkets are near?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 3 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 4 Prague itinerary advice
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Ireland
- 10 Killarney
- 11 Italian car factory tours
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 20 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 21 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 25 Amalfi or Tuscany?