We've stayed in Covent garden area and used the M&S near the Covent Garden station., but this time we're closer to Leicester Square. What other supermarkets are near?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 Our European adventures
- 12 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 13 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 14 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Spain Trip Report
- 17 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 18 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 22 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 23 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 12 days europe