I'm new here, so nice to meet you all!
I'm looking forward a great summer destination that will be a solution for my checklist that I'll show you in a moment. I'm 17 actually and since my father passed away last summer we had no mood and occasion for a together holiday with my mother and maybe my siblings (all 3 aged 21-27).
This summer, as one year of mourning will be gone I'd like to plan a wonderful holiday. My checklist that needs to be covered includes a sunny place (maybe an island) in Europe, which is not too far from my country (Poland - mid-east Europe), not too hot (my mom is struggling with high-blood pressure which causes in swallen feet etc) but it should have a beach - I love to lay on a beach, read a book and swim in the sea. The place also should not be as a touristic mekka as Egypt f. e., but it also should have some nice facilities. Finally, accommodation. I'm looking for a nice (all-inclusive preferably) hotel which is not one of those huge resorts, but it should have a pool. If you have visited a particular hotel like that, please make sure you'll tell me about that! Air conditioning is a must-be.
Pricing - not expecting budget holidays with that preferences, but the top limit is approx. €500 / person / 7 nights (without travel - flight etc)
I really look forward your answer and I'd be delighted to receive some recommendations from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 7 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 9 Help with tips in UK
- 10 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 The DCC scam is spreading