I'm new here, so nice to meet you all!
I'm looking forward a great summer destination that will be a solution for my checklist that I'll show you in a moment. I'm 17 actually and since my father passed away last summer we had no mood and occasion for a together holiday with my mother and maybe my siblings (all 3 aged 21-27).
This summer, as one year of mourning will be gone I'd like to plan a wonderful holiday. My checklist that needs to be covered includes a sunny place (maybe an island) in Europe, which is not too far from my country (Poland - mid-east Europe), not too hot (my mom is struggling with high-blood pressure which causes in swallen feet etc) but it should have a beach - I love to lay on a beach, read a book and swim in the sea. The place also should not be as a touristic mekka as Egypt f. e., but it also should have some nice facilities. Finally, accommodation. I'm looking for a nice (all-inclusive preferably) hotel which is not one of those huge resorts, but it should have a pool. If you have visited a particular hotel like that, please make sure you'll tell me about that! Air conditioning is a must-be.
Pricing - not expecting budget holidays with that preferences, but the top limit is approx. €500 / person / 7 nights (without travel - flight etc)
I really look forward your answer and I'd be delighted to receive some recommendations from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 Amalfi Coast help
- 6 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Portugal with large family
- 25 Help with out two middle days in Puglia