Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fourth Episode
Morning directly fiasco, when I broke the screen from your desktop phone. It was disappointing to say the least. Good passer gave it to me, because I did not even notice how it happened.
Today we say so basking in the hotel. All day long lain under the sun, sports and tanning. Only in the evening we decided to take a stroll along the main promenade of Sunny Beach.
We went to one place to the next Happy Hour buy a second cocktail is free, but the fine print were written specifically what cocktails are subject to this action. We certainly are not satisfied and we will not have to sit in this restaurant. But I understand this course of marketing the host institution. People who come more often will not go away even after the shares are learned, they simply just too lazy or already operating principle of "ah Come sit down." But about this action does not prevent their waiter, and most likely they will know about it only when they bring one cocktail instead announced two-for-one. Bulgarians by all means try to get money from tourists and is quite normal.
On the promenade are many other different places where you can supposedly win money, like good old - Horizontal bar: Provis two minutes and win € 100. Plus pickpockets work there. Very small kid would pull off the bag with the shoulder of his wife, but I saw his intention in advance and prevented it. As I said, trying to get money from tourists, literally, by any means.
And so the promenade is filled with all what you want, anywhere you try to invite into the club barkers, cafes, disco bars and other entertainment venues.
Hopefully vidosy not boring and quite dynamic, and look in the same breath. I did not want to do nudnyatiny.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 8 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 9 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Via del Sale, Italy
- 12 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 15 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Prague itinerary advice
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
Sunny Beach 2016. Episode four. Almost got robbed.