Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fourth Episode
Morning directly fiasco, when I broke the screen from your desktop phone. It was disappointing to say the least. Good passer gave it to me, because I did not even notice how it happened.
Today we say so basking in the hotel. All day long lain under the sun, sports and tanning. Only in the evening we decided to take a stroll along the main promenade of Sunny Beach.
We went to one place to the next Happy Hour buy a second cocktail is free, but the fine print were written specifically what cocktails are subject to this action. We certainly are not satisfied and we will not have to sit in this restaurant. But I understand this course of marketing the host institution. People who come more often will not go away even after the shares are learned, they simply just too lazy or already operating principle of "ah Come sit down." But about this action does not prevent their waiter, and most likely they will know about it only when they bring one cocktail instead announced two-for-one. Bulgarians by all means try to get money from tourists and is quite normal.
On the promenade are many other different places where you can supposedly win money, like good old - Horizontal bar: Provis two minutes and win € 100. Plus pickpockets work there. Very small kid would pull off the bag with the shoulder of his wife, but I saw his intention in advance and prevented it. As I said, trying to get money from tourists, literally, by any means.
And so the promenade is filled with all what you want, anywhere you try to invite into the club barkers, cafes, disco bars and other entertainment venues.
Hopefully vidosy not boring and quite dynamic, and look in the same breath. I did not want to do nudnyatiny.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 5 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 6 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 13 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway
Sunny Beach 2016. Episode four. Almost got robbed.