Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fourth Episode
Morning directly fiasco, when I broke the screen from your desktop phone. It was disappointing to say the least. Good passer gave it to me, because I did not even notice how it happened.
Today we say so basking in the hotel. All day long lain under the sun, sports and tanning. Only in the evening we decided to take a stroll along the main promenade of Sunny Beach.
We went to one place to the next Happy Hour buy a second cocktail is free, but the fine print were written specifically what cocktails are subject to this action. We certainly are not satisfied and we will not have to sit in this restaurant. But I understand this course of marketing the host institution. People who come more often will not go away even after the shares are learned, they simply just too lazy or already operating principle of "ah Come sit down." But about this action does not prevent their waiter, and most likely they will know about it only when they bring one cocktail instead announced two-for-one. Bulgarians by all means try to get money from tourists and is quite normal.
On the promenade are many other different places where you can supposedly win money, like good old - Horizontal bar: Provis two minutes and win € 100. Plus pickpockets work there. Very small kid would pull off the bag with the shoulder of his wife, but I saw his intention in advance and prevented it. As I said, trying to get money from tourists, literally, by any means.
And so the promenade is filled with all what you want, anywhere you try to invite into the club barkers, cafes, disco bars and other entertainment venues.
Hopefully vidosy not boring and quite dynamic, and look in the same breath. I did not want to do nudnyatiny.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 9 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 International drivers permit
- 13 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 14 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 15 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 19 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
Sunny Beach 2016. Episode four. Almost got robbed.