Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fourth Episode
Morning directly fiasco, when I broke the screen from your desktop phone. It was disappointing to say the least. Good passer gave it to me, because I did not even notice how it happened.
Today we say so basking in the hotel. All day long lain under the sun, sports and tanning. Only in the evening we decided to take a stroll along the main promenade of Sunny Beach.
We went to one place to the next Happy Hour buy a second cocktail is free, but the fine print were written specifically what cocktails are subject to this action. We certainly are not satisfied and we will not have to sit in this restaurant. But I understand this course of marketing the host institution. People who come more often will not go away even after the shares are learned, they simply just too lazy or already operating principle of "ah Come sit down." But about this action does not prevent their waiter, and most likely they will know about it only when they bring one cocktail instead announced two-for-one. Bulgarians by all means try to get money from tourists and is quite normal.
On the promenade are many other different places where you can supposedly win money, like good old - Horizontal bar: Provis two minutes and win € 100. Plus pickpockets work there. Very small kid would pull off the bag with the shoulder of his wife, but I saw his intention in advance and prevented it. As I said, trying to get money from tourists, literally, by any means.
And so the promenade is filled with all what you want, anywhere you try to invite into the club barkers, cafes, disco bars and other entertainment venues.
Hopefully vidosy not boring and quite dynamic, and look in the same breath. I did not want to do nudnyatiny.
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Iceland early december visit
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
Sunny Beach 2016. Episode four. Almost got robbed.