I purchased the sunflower book recommend for hiking in Sorrento, Almafi and Capri. My mom and I will be staying in Sorrento a few nights in the end of March this year and would like to do a hike. I'm picturing something like walking between the towns in Cinque Terre, but I'm not sure if this is a realistic thought or not. I had thought maybe the sunflower book would help; however, the book really gives no insight on what to expect on the hikes. I looked up the towns that we could walk to directly from Sorrento, but still need a little guidance. I'm looking for something that would give us a good view of maybe a hillside/cliffside town. Difficulty doesn't really matter, but my mom is very afraid of heights so it can't be a walk that has a sheer cliff drop on a side. Given the time we have in Sorrento I don't really want to take a bus anywhere and would prefer to walk straight from Sorrento. I'm thinking possibly the walk from Sorrento to Massa Lubrense or Sorrento to Sant'Agata. Any insight on these hikes or other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Also, ideas I what to expect during these hikes. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 One night in Rome
- 7 Sintra
- 8 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 18 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik