My boyfiend and I are arriving in London 8:35 p.m. on Sunday, October 14th with a 12 hour layover, flying out at 7:55 a.m. the morning of October 15.
This is not the most ideal time to be arriving and touring London, but as this is my boyfriend's first time to London I would love to atleast show him some of the beautiful sites the city offers. I studied abroad for three weeks in college at University of London so I am somewhat familiar with the area. However, I am unsure of:
1. Quickest way to downtown London from Heathrow (London Express Train?)
2. The time the tube closes on Sunday and reopens?
3. The average price of a taxi from central london to Heathrow
4. What to do - are there pubs open on Sunday nights?
5. Will the weather be fine to do some walking on our own?
6. Anyone heard of the Yotel at Heathrow?
7. Any other information will be very helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 10 days in Paris and......
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 Brugge hotel help
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition