My boyfiend and I are arriving in London 8:35 p.m. on Sunday, October 14th with a 12 hour layover, flying out at 7:55 a.m. the morning of October 15.
This is not the most ideal time to be arriving and touring London, but as this is my boyfriend's first time to London I would love to atleast show him some of the beautiful sites the city offers. I studied abroad for three weeks in college at University of London so I am somewhat familiar with the area. However, I am unsure of:
1. Quickest way to downtown London from Heathrow (London Express Train?)
2. The time the tube closes on Sunday and reopens?
3. The average price of a taxi from central london to Heathrow
4. What to do - are there pubs open on Sunday nights?
5. Will the weather be fine to do some walking on our own?
6. Anyone heard of the Yotel at Heathrow?
7. Any other information will be very helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Itinerary Tweaking
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 14 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 15 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 21 Hotel in Vienna
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Car rental from Barcelona
- 24 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy