My boyfiend and I are arriving in London 8:35 p.m. on Sunday, October 14th with a 12 hour layover, flying out at 7:55 a.m. the morning of October 15.
This is not the most ideal time to be arriving and touring London, but as this is my boyfriend's first time to London I would love to atleast show him some of the beautiful sites the city offers. I studied abroad for three weeks in college at University of London so I am somewhat familiar with the area. However, I am unsure of:
1. Quickest way to downtown London from Heathrow (London Express Train?)
2. The time the tube closes on Sunday and reopens?
3. The average price of a taxi from central london to Heathrow
4. What to do - are there pubs open on Sunday nights?
5. Will the weather be fine to do some walking on our own?
6. Anyone heard of the Yotel at Heathrow?
7. Any other information will be very helpful!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 2 Budapest language lessons
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Tours in Wales
- 6 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card