I'll be spending the summer doing a home exchange in Bordeaux and was hoping to get some thoughts regarding the weather. I'm finding a lot of conflicting reports and any first hand experience would be appreciated.
I have a couple of kids (ages 6 and 8) and while they are great travelers and good with heat, I'd like to have a sense of what to expect just to help out with itineraries.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 5 French restaurants
- 6 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 7 1st time in ZURICH
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 13 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 18 Croatia trip Planning
- 19 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 20 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 21 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 25 Trains in Alps and UK