I'll be spending the summer doing a home exchange in Bordeaux and was hoping to get some thoughts regarding the weather. I'm finding a lot of conflicting reports and any first hand experience would be appreciated.
I have a couple of kids (ages 6 and 8) and while they are great travelers and good with heat, I'd like to have a sense of what to expect just to help out with itineraries.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 6 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 7 Which Hotel in Rome
- 8 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 9 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 10 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 11 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 12 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 13 Stu Tower
- 14 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 19 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 20 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 21 Helpful Hint
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 24 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 25 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017