I'll be spending the summer doing a home exchange in Bordeaux and was hoping to get some thoughts regarding the weather. I'm finding a lot of conflicting reports and any first hand experience would be appreciated.
I have a couple of kids (ages 6 and 8) and while they are great travelers and good with heat, I'd like to have a sense of what to expect just to help out with itineraries.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 2 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 5 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Dublin Leap Card
- 8 vegetarian in spain
- 9 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 10 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 11 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 12 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 17 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 18 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no