We are a family with two teenagers, a girl 16 and boy 15. Would like to go to France for a month this July. We would rather see less and enjoy it than be moving around everyday. Would it be a good idea to get a villa somewhere and do side trips from there, or is there just too much space to travel to make that worthwhile? We must go to Paris. Any suggestions how long? We really don't know much about Europe travel at all, we are not seasoned travellers. What cities or parts of the country are a must see? Sleeping comfort is of great importance to my husband, so would like to stay at comfortable place without breaking the bank if possible. Any suggestions or insights would be extremely appreciated. We would really love to feel like we are out for a stroll but taking in some of the great sights at the same time.
Summer vacation for family of four to France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 10 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 14 Istanbul hotels
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 More help with housing in Puglia
- 23 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June