We are a family with two teenagers, a girl 16 and boy 15. Would like to go to France for a month this July. We would rather see less and enjoy it than be moving around everyday. Would it be a good idea to get a villa somewhere and do side trips from there, or is there just too much space to travel to make that worthwhile? We must go to Paris. Any suggestions how long? We really don't know much about Europe travel at all, we are not seasoned travellers. What cities or parts of the country are a must see? Sleeping comfort is of great importance to my husband, so would like to stay at comfortable place without breaking the bank if possible. Any suggestions or insights would be extremely appreciated. We would really love to feel like we are out for a stroll but taking in some of the great sights at the same time.
Summer vacation for family of four to France
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 11 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 please HELP--so confused!!
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 I Need To Vent!