We are a family with two teenagers, a girl 16 and boy 15. Would like to go to France for a month this July. We would rather see less and enjoy it than be moving around everyday. Would it be a good idea to get a villa somewhere and do side trips from there, or is there just too much space to travel to make that worthwhile? We must go to Paris. Any suggestions how long? We really don't know much about Europe travel at all, we are not seasoned travellers. What cities or parts of the country are a must see? Sleeping comfort is of great importance to my husband, so would like to stay at comfortable place without breaking the bank if possible. Any suggestions or insights would be extremely appreciated. We would really love to feel like we are out for a stroll but taking in some of the great sights at the same time.
Summer vacation for family of four to France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?