As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 4 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 5 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 6 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 9 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 10 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 11 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 12 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 13 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 14 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 15 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 16 Southern Ireland Help
- 17 Bologna tips
- 18 London and Where Else in late December?
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 21 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 22 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 23 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 24 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 25 London - Site List Triage -