As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London day trips, especially castles
- 2 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 14 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 Zurich, Switzerland
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Day trips from Marseille
- 23 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 24 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014