As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 8 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Sicily 10 days
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 To Paris and Provence in June
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 25 London for Christmas