As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds village base
- 2 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 3 Passport Delays
- 4 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 5 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 6 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 8 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 9 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 10 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 11 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 12 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 17 Netherlands Delta Works
- 18 Southern Italy without a Car
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!