As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 England in 7 days
- 4 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 Day Trips from Paris
- 8 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Spanish Music
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 13 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 14 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 15 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 16 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 17 Arles as a base?
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 20 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 21 Recommend a tour company?
- 22 Ireland's west coast
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 25 2 different itineraries