As my graduation present my parents are sending me to live in Spain for the summer. I have to arrange everything but the problem is I have never been to Spain before. I would like to rent a small villa somewhere on the coast near the beach. Where should I look I want something not to crowded with tourist but I don’t want to be the only person from out of town either. I speak moderate Spanish. And as always cheaper is better I have been looking for a little and came up with Peniscola, Salobrena, or Marbella.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 3 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 4 Sicily - not a trip report
- 5 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 No points in Paris .....
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...