I am new to Fodors and looking for a little advice.
We are a family of 5 travelling in late July early August for 17 nights in Portugal.
We plan on flying to Porto to spend 2 Nights. Then Evora for 3 nights. We are then going to Lisbon where we will meet another family of 4. Stay there for 3 nights. We then want to spend 6 nights in the Algarve and back to Lisbon for the rest of our trip befor flying home.
I have a few questions and any help or advice would be appreciated.
Should I drive from Porto to Evora and then to Lisbon or take a train? I don't think I'd like to take the bus. The same question goes for the Algarve. Also what is the best area to stay in the Algarve and do I need a car to go from town to town? Or should I pick an area and stay put? We like going to the beach but also exploring and seeing things.
Thanks alot for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 역삼안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 2 역삼안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メメ
- 3 역삼안마추천 010.4373.1910 ＃ メ역삼안마メ
- 4 역삼근처안마 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 5 역삼안마방 010.4373.1910 ＃ 역삼안마 メ역삼안마メ
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Visit to Engand
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Final Four
- 13 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 14 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 20 SNCF - low price for summer
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 25 A birthday dinner in Sevilla