We will be taking a two week trip to Europe this summer. The only thing I know for sure is that we are flying into Paris and out of London (and staying for two weeks). As we have been to both Paris and London several times, I looking to stay no longer than two days in each city. I'm looking for an itinerary for the rest of the trip. Any suggestions?
Summer trip to Paris/Normandy/Brittney/UK
- 1 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 Place to propose
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Car in Prague
- 7 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Spain - Andalucia
- 13 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Prague - must see
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 19 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 22 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 23 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 24 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested