We will be taking a two week trip to Europe this summer. The only thing I know for sure is that we are flying into Paris and out of London (and staying for two weeks). As we have been to both Paris and London several times, I looking to stay no longer than two days in each city. I'm looking for an itinerary for the rest of the trip. Any suggestions?
Summer trip to Paris/Normandy/Brittney/UK
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 2 day trips from Menton
- 3 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 6 First trip to Paris
- 7 Rail tickets
- 8 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 9 Solo train travel in Germany
- 10 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 11 San Sebastian
- 12 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 13 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 14 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 15 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 16 Cheap hotel room in Barcellona
- 17 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 18 Getting from Fussen to Neuschwanstein Castle??
- 19 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 20 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 21 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 22 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 23 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 24 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 25 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!