We will be taking a two week trip to Europe this summer. The only thing I know for sure is that we are flying into Paris and out of London (and staying for two weeks). As we have been to both Paris and London several times, I looking to stay no longer than two days in each city. I'm looking for an itinerary for the rest of the trip. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norfolk base
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 20 free days of Europe
- 5 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 6 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 5 Day itinerary
- 9 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 12 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 Our European adventures
- 15 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 16 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Spain Trip Report
- 19 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 20 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight