We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Europe for Beginners
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Short time in Vienna
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 16 Getting around London
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 Wine Tasting in France
- 19 Iceland in January/February
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 22 The DCC scam is spreading
- 23 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace