We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 15 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 19 Madrid to Sevilla
- 20 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 25 London at Easter