We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 2 Train rides
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Austria
- 5 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 6 Hammams in Spain
- 7 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 11 Renting a car in Florence
- 12 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 19 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 23 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 24 Pompeii luggage storage
- 25 Train Help