We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 Day trip to Capri
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 12 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 13 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area