We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Le Marche Research Help
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Public Transportation in England
- 7 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 8 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 9 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Venice Bell Tower
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Kayaking in Avignon