We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 8 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 Heathrow Terminal 5. 90 minutes layover, is it enough
- 11 london travelcrard
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 French/Italian Alps
- 19 France Itinerary Help
- 20 Islands around Dubrovnik
- 21 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 22 Vueling - Be Very Careful
- 23 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 24 Best area to stay in Rome
- 25 Rhine River Lights Fireworks