We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 4 Hotels in Sorrento
- 5 Hair cuts in Florence
- 6 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 11 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 12 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 13 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 17 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 18 How Long For Santorini?
- 19 Best area for wine and which one?
- 20 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 21 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 22 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 23 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 24 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 25 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise