We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 2 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 3 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 4 Way of St. James
- 5 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 9 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 12 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 13 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 14 Weight-dimini
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 16 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 17 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 18 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 20 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 21 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 22 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 23 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 24 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship