We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 How Long For Santorini?
- 3 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 4 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Germany with 6 month old.
- 7 France by rail or car?
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 14 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 19 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Which tour company would be best?