We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 2 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 3 Amalfi Coast
- 4 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 5 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 8 Help me make this possible!
- 9 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 IWM
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.