We are planning a family trip to Europe, from 21st June to 30th June. We will be 6 people.
Countries planned are London, Paris, Switzerland and Italy.
We are traveling from India and are planning to arrive in London on 21st June. Can you please help us with Itinerary, so that we can maximize the trip.
Paris will be a just a small stay, to visit Eiffel tower and then take a train to Swiss.
Rest other countries we want to explore as much as possible.
also budget will be 1,20,000 INR per person.
Please help us to plan this trip better.
Summer trip to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan