My husband and I are taking our son to europe for his 21st bday. His first time in Europe. Plan is for 10-12 days. Was thinkinking Paris Barcelona and...not sure what else. Another city in spain? London? Florence? Want to see sites but also relax a little not have to try to cram. Of course he wants chance to party a little. Any suggestions?
Summer trip for sons 21st bday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 Amalfi coast in May
- 3 Paris winter sales
- 4 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 5 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 7 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 12 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 13 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 14 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 15 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 16 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 17 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 18 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 19 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 20 Greece after the Vote
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 23 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 24 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 25 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?