My husband and I are taking our son to europe for his 21st bday. His first time in Europe. Plan is for 10-12 days. Was thinkinking Paris Barcelona and...not sure what else. Another city in spain? London? Florence? Want to see sites but also relax a little not have to try to cram. Of course he wants chance to party a little. Any suggestions?
Summer trip for sons 21st bday
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 2 Italy tours
- 3 Alterations to night trains routes
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 11 Questions About Croatia
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 14 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 15 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 21 Best day trips from Paris
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Sunny September Trip Report
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 paris apartment opinion airbnb