I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a summer rental in 2014 in the Cotswolds or Lake District area(UK). Both of my adult children live up in the Midlands so I was hoping to find a rental that is in a cute town that we could rent a small house or apartment with the space that my kids could come and share a few days with us.Any favorite cities in those areas that you want to recommend would be greatly appreciated-thank you!
Summer rental in the Cotswolds/Lake District?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 What are the best places to see in England
- 3 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Transportation in Barcelona
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 10 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 15 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Europe in 21 days
- 21 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please