I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a summer rental in 2014 in the Cotswolds or Lake District area(UK). Both of my adult children live up in the Midlands so I was hoping to find a rental that is in a cute town that we could rent a small house or apartment with the space that my kids could come and share a few days with us.Any favorite cities in those areas that you want to recommend would be greatly appreciated-thank you!
Summer rental in the Cotswolds/Lake District?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 malaga to madrid train ?
- 8 Portugal in January
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 10 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 11 By train to and out of Prague
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 17 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 18 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 23 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Airport ATMs