I'm not sure how to pack, should I bring more summer things or is summer over in Italy even though the days are still warm.
Thanks for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Party venues North London
- 4 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 10 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Carbohydrate element is a varied mixture of carbohydrates
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 17 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 18 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 19 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 22 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Rome to Portofino -
- 25 Portugal. & Southern Spain