So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 3 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 4 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 5 Amsterdam Transit
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 12 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 13 UK train question
- 14 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 15 Day trip suggestion from London
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 Day Trip near Paris
- 18 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Bootcut jeans
- 21 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 22 Car rental insurance woes
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND