So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pelion sporades and Saronic islands
- 2 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 3 Where to go in Greece end of July/August?
- 4 Share private guide in Copenhagen July 7?
- 5 Share private guide in Stockholm July 5?
- 6 Share private guide in Oslo July 3?
- 7 One day in Lille, France
- 8 Scotland Trip Report
- 9 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 15 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 stonehenge day trip from london
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Central and Northern Italy
- 20 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 21 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 22 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 23 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 24 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Layover of 10 hrs in london