So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 free international phone calls
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 France Study Abroad
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 10 Paris and Normandy
- 11 Sicily Beach Resort
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Two days in Rome
- 16 Classical Tour of Albania
- 17 First visit to London
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Anniversary trip to France
- 20 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 21 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 24 London is it worth it?
- 25 Ideas on our first Europe holiday