So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Summer England Football match
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 4 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 8 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 13 Southern Ireland Help
- 14 Bologna tips
- 15 London and Where Else in late December?
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 18 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 London - Site List Triage -
- 23 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 24 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 25 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich