So this question is a bit cheesy, but my family and I will be in England for a little over a week and we are football (us soccer) fans. Liverpool would be a favorite but tickets were unavavilbe. Does anyone know if there are usually a lot of matches during the summer? Also, would you think it would be a good thing to see/ do? Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 2 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 11 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 12 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 13 Munich
- 14 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 15 First time in France
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 19 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 20 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 23 Portugal itinerary help
- 24 First Time Solo Travel info
- 25 Prague hotels