I'm searching for a summer destination for me and my boyfriend and I would really need some advice from you.
We thought about Mallorca, Sardinia and Sicily, but we don't really know which island would be better to choose and which city/place on that island. We want to see some beautiful beaches, but also to find smth to do on the island: some water sports, sightseeing or beach clubs. We are both young (22 and 24) and we don't want a boring vacantion. If anyone visited the islands mentioned before and could make a quick comparison and give me an advice, I would be very happy!
We want to stay for 4-5 days and each of us has a budget of 1000-1200 Euro.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 5 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Itinerary Tweaking
- 10 Itinerary Help
- 11 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 23 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 24 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 25 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants