We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 7 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 8 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 9 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 10 Ireland driving vacation
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 13 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 14 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 15 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 16 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 19 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 22 I'm in a funk
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome