We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 4 Terrorism in Europe
- 5 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 6 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 7 Day trips from Bologna
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 10 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 13 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 14 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 15 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Grad Schools in London?
- 20 Mama Mia Italy!
- 21 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 22 Paris in black and white
- 23 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?