We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 Switzerland travel in December
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 6 Authentic czech food
- 7 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 10 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 13 Decision time...
- 14 Be careful in Vienna
- 15 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 16 Spain in November
- 17 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 About cars in Austria
- 22 England/EPL family vacation
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Never To Return