We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 7 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 8 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?