We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 7 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 8 Tuscan cooking school
- 9 DVD players in France
- 10 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 11 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 12 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 13 Munich accommodations
- 14 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 15 Trains
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 18 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 19 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 20 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 21 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 Italian language classes in Italy
- 24 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 25 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013