We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 4 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 5 Holding bags in Paris
- 6 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 7 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 8 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 9 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 12 Rome
- 13 Cornwall and Germany
- 14 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 18 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 19 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 20 The Hague
- 21 Paris GTG - October 21
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do