We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 4 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 5 Major quake in central Itay
- 6 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 7 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 8 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 11 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 Where to stay in London
- 16 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 17 MiFi in Italy
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 20 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 Girona and Besalau