We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Our first trip to Europe
- 3 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 4 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 12 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 13 Paris Perfect Soap
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Train tickets within Italy
- 16 London/Help
- 17 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 18 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 19 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 20 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 21 Stay in Venice
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base