We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Lille Braderie 2017
- 10 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 11 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 21 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Berlin