We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House/villa in Italy or France
- 2 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 3 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 4 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 5 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 6 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 7 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 8 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Shipping Packages
- 13 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 14 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 15 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 16 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 17 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 18 What cloths to take on a Mediterranean cruise
- 19 Best location to stay in Seville
- 20 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 21 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 22 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 23 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.