We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 2 White Villages base?
- 3 Help with France itinerary
- 4 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 7 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 2 full days in Paris
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como