We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Escargot
- 4 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 5 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 6 london in 2.5 days
- 7 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 13 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 14 1st time to europe- from 0ct 3-26 2014 train advance ticket advice
- 15 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 16 Best data sim
- 17 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 18 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 19 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 22 Crete Island - off the beaten track
- 23 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 24 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 25 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway