We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 3 Barcelona question
- 4 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Fodor's Survey
- 7 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 10 European Cooking Secrets
- 11 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 12 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 13 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 My 60th birthday surprises
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 24 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 25 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall