We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 9 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 14 Amsterday > Bruges
- 15 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 16 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 17 Help me with this trip
- 18 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 19 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 20 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 21 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 22 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 23 Passport stamp in the UK
- 24 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 25 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's