We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 2 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 3 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 4 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 5 Itenerary Opinion
- 6 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 7 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 8 venice to lucca by car
- 9 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 10 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 11 10 Days trip to Europe
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 Healthy eating in Rome
- 16 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 17 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 18 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 19 Shoppingin Spain
- 20 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 21 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 22 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 23 Where to stay around Munich
- 24 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 25 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe