We are 3 guys aged 25 and we are planning a trip in Europe in July. We will go to Mykonos and Ibiza, but we want to go to another place between these to cities for just 3 days. Our preliminary options are: Porto Cervo, Bodrum, Marbella, Berlin and Amsterdam.
In which place we will find the best parties, and last but not least, single ladies?
Which city from Porto Cervo, Bodrum and Marbella, will be the most costly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Puglia Italy
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary Help!
- 3 Puglia and Matera
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 6 Transportation from Dublin airport to Shelboourne Hotel
- 7 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 8 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Paris food tours?
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Norway in the nutshell
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 If we have to eat dinner in sultanhamet
- 15 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 16 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 17 Day Trip From London
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 20 French towns in autumn
- 21 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 22 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 la spezia vs. levanto
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help