We want to visit UK at the beginning of August to say good bye to Summer time 2014 with our 2 wonderful boys. (8 almost 9 going into 30. and my very active 4 yr old) However I am trying to go from London to Scotland in a Fun but still educational family Vacation. = maximum of 2 weeks
Can you please help me decide where to go .. ALso any info on easy on the wallet well located "hotels" (bed and breakfast maybe). Best way to travel...
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 9 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 10 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 19 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 20 Salzburg itinerary review
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Globus Iberian Tour
- 24 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!
Summer 2014 Trip England and Scotland with my boys 8 and 4