We want to visit UK at the beginning of August to say good bye to Summer time 2014 with our 2 wonderful boys. (8 almost 9 going into 30. and my very active 4 yr old) However I am trying to go from London to Scotland in a Fun but still educational family Vacation. = maximum of 2 weeks
Can you please help me decide where to go .. ALso any info on easy on the wallet well located "hotels" (bed and breakfast maybe). Best way to travel...
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 3 Croatia trip Planning
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Tour groups
- 15 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 Baby Milk
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy
Summer 2014 Trip England and Scotland with my boys 8 and 4