We want to visit UK at the beginning of August to say good bye to Summer time 2014 with our 2 wonderful boys. (8 almost 9 going into 30. and my very active 4 yr old) However I am trying to go from London to Scotland in a Fun but still educational family Vacation. = maximum of 2 weeks
Can you please help me decide where to go .. ALso any info on easy on the wallet well located "hotels" (bed and breakfast maybe). Best way to travel...
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 5 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 10 days in Paris and......
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 12 Summer Travel order
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 Brugge hotel help
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 20 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Back from Paris
Summer 2014 Trip England and Scotland with my boys 8 and 4