My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 2 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 6 Cruise the River Shannon
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 Food tours in Rome?
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 15 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 16 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens