My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 one last portugal car rental question
- 10 Venice
- 11 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 17 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 18 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Swiss rail passes
- 23 Day trips
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!