My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 2 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 3 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 4 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 5 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 9 La Sagrada Familia
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Do I need train tix in advance
- 16 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 17 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 18 Schengen rule made easy
- 19 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 20 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 21 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 22 Aaah...Umbria!
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?