My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 biking in France
- 5 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 6 South of France - recommendations please!
- 7 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 12 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 13 Sienna at night
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Siena Favorites?
- 18 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 22 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 23 Traveling to France
- 24 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal