My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 2 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Paris: Best Bistros
- 5 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 7 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 11 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 12 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 13 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 16 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 17 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 18 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 19 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 23 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 24 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 25 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?