My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Self-driving tips for France
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 11 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 12 How to make this adventure work?
- 13 Does this sound feasible?
- 14 Eating in University cafeterias
- 15 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 16 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 17 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 20 Late night train from Prague
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 23 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 Madrid and London