My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 What to wear
- 11 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 12 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 13 Sicily - not a trip report
- 14 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 15 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 16 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 17 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 18 Chip but no PIN
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 22 What still confounds you about travel?
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary