My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Sunny September Trip Report
- 7 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 8 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 9 Paris in 1 Day
- 10 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Transports in Santorini
- 14 Scotland Votes "No"
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Oslo in early Oct
- 18 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 21 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 22 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 25 Best day trips from Paris