My girlfriend and I are excited to plan a two week trip to Italy - want to see Rome and for sure the Amalfi Coast! Suggestions on planning and 'must see's' appreciated! Thinking a day trip by train to Florence would be work! Would fly from Toronto to Rome and then the fun begins! Would it be smart to get a small room in Rome as a home base? Calling on all you seasoned Italian travellers for your expert advice!
Summer 2013 in Italy - First Time!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 2 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 3 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 4 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 7 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 8 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 9 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 13 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 14 Liverpool to London
- 15 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 18 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 19 DVD players in France
- 20 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 22 Train from Sarlat
- 23 Trains
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Naples vs Sorrento