My 16 year old daughter is attending school in Lancashire, UK, during November to December. She needs a coat suitable for the weather and climate. We were wondering about a down jacket or a waterproof jacket or parka type of jacket. In my mind, ideally it would be a waterproof down coat or waterproof insulated coat. My daughter wants it to be a fashion coat rather than "outdoorsy". I think it should at least cover half her bottom for warmth reasons. She found a Burberry jacket but at A$1,000 is out of our price range. Are we correct in our thinking regarding the type of coat needed in Lancashire at that time of year? Where would you recommend we purchase such a coat? We would need a retailer with an online shop. The range in Uk and Europe looks far better than what is available in Australia where we live. Appreciate advice.
Suitable coat for climate of Lancashire in Autumn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage advice
- 2 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 3 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 7 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 8 Netherlands Delta Works
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 11 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 Crete Ancient sites
- 16 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 18 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Calling home from abroad
- 23 Moving to Belfast
- 24 Basketball in London
- 25 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?