My 16 year old daughter is attending school in Lancashire, UK, during November to December. She needs a coat suitable for the weather and climate. We were wondering about a down jacket or a waterproof jacket or parka type of jacket. In my mind, ideally it would be a waterproof down coat or waterproof insulated coat. My daughter wants it to be a fashion coat rather than "outdoorsy". I think it should at least cover half her bottom for warmth reasons. She found a Burberry jacket but at A$1,000 is out of our price range. Are we correct in our thinking regarding the type of coat needed in Lancashire at that time of year? Where would you recommend we purchase such a coat? We would need a retailer with an online shop. The range in Uk and Europe looks far better than what is available in Australia where we live. Appreciate advice.
Suitable coat for climate of Lancashire in Autumn
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 tour guides in rome
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 14 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 15 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 19 Seaside island village in Greece
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Spain itineraries