I am thinking about flying from Copenhagen to Tallinn in June, spending one night and one day there, and then taking the Tallink to Stockholm. Any ideas?? Also, how reliable is Estonian Air?
Suggestions regarding Tallinn
- 1 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 2 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 5 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 6 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 7 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 10 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 11 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 12 Stop over in France
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 17 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 18 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 19 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 Home base in Provence in July
- 23 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 24 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 25 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013