I am thinking about flying from Copenhagen to Tallinn in June, spending one night and one day there, and then taking the Tallink to Stockholm. Any ideas?? Also, how reliable is Estonian Air?
Suggestions regarding Tallinn
- 1 Wall decals design and reasons
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Hotels in Sorrento
- 25 Hair cuts in Florence