I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Schengen Visa Rules
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 9 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 10 5 Observations About Paris
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 19 Is my plan ok
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 24 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 25 Best places to stay in Bristol?