I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Beautiful Visit to Emilia-Romagna
- 2 French Prem Train Fares
- 3 10 Days trip to Europe
- 4 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 5 Healthy eating in Rome
- 6 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 7 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 8 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 11 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 12 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 13 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 14 Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach Inkblot Test
- 15 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 16 Itenerary Opinion
- 17 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 18 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 19 venice to lucca by car
- 20 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 21 Northern Spain
- 22 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 23 London-Paris solo trip
- 24 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 25 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome