I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Venice - things to do?
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 6 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 7 Need Help, Iceland
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 11 Italy/ Spain in December
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 14 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 15 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 18 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 19 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 20 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 21 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 24 Please help me give good travel advice
- 25 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe