I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 Trains
- 4 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 5 Paris Bastille Day
- 6 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 7 Italy for 5 nights!
- 8 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 9 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 10 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Paris Art Galleries
- 13 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 14 malaga to madrid train ?
- 15 Anyone been to Fastnacht or Fasnacht in Switzerland?
- 16 5 days in England (flying into Heathrow) before cruise- where to visit
- 17 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 18 Denmark cycle tour
- 19 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 20 Barcelona restaurants
- 21 Accommodation
- 22 Is Rome and Amalfi safe for women?
- 23 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 24 Travel to San Gimignano
- 25 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break