I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Sunny September Trip Report
- 3 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Paris in 1 Day
- 8 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Transports in Santorini
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Oslo in early Oct
- 17 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Best day trips from Paris
- 25 Santorini transportation