I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
- 1 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 2 France: CDG to Beaune
- 3 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 6 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 9 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 16 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Travel in Spain
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 24 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....