I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 4 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 10 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 11 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 12 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 13 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 14 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 15 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 16 France in 2003
- 17 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 18 Maratea
- 19 2 different itineraries
- 20 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 21 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 Now for the Venice hotel
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions