I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 3 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 4 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 18 I dream of Europe
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 First Time to UK since 2001
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report