I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 2 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 3 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 4 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 5 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 6 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 14 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 15 Bike touring in France
- 16 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 Germany Visa for conference
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady