I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 5 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 6 Greece for a month with a baby
- 7 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 8 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 9 Wine tour in Chianti
- 10 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 11 Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 13 Europcar at vienna airport
- 14 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 15 Bus ride to Positano
- 16 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 17 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 18 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 21 Amsterdam restaurants
- 22 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 23 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 24 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 25 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure