I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Italy train question
- 4 Lake Maggiore
- 5 Norway Fjords
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 8 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 9 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 10 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 11 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 12 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 13 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 18 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 19 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 20 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 21 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 25 Another Book List for Italy