I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Rome Accommodation
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 8 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 14 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 First time Golfing in Ireland