I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 7 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 8 Skye to Edinburgh
- 9 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 10 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have