I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 9 Athens and which islands?
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days