I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Ireland
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Italian car factory tours
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 13 Prague itinerary advice
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 16 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 17 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 20 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 21 10 day Italy
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 25 Planning a European Trip