I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Christmas Week in London
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 London Itinerary and Questions
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 11 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Paris to Ramstein
- 15 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 16 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 17 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 18 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 22 Rail pass question
- 23 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 24 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 25 italy itinerary