I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airbnb scam
- 2 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Central Europe itinerary
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 19 Arriving in Prague
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 4 Months in Europe
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014