I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 2 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 3 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 4 transport changes in Prague
- 5 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 6 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 7 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 8 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 9 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 12 Rental Car in Austria
- 13 LOOKING FOR A CHANGE,ANY IDEAS ?
- 14 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 15 too many London hotels!
- 16 What to Wear in Scotland
- 17 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 18 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 19 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 20 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 21 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 22 One way car drop fee
- 23 2 weeks in France next May
- 24 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 25 Driving out of Heathrow