I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Global Travel Warning...
- 4 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 5 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 8 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 9 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Private transportation
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 A week in Burgundy
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 17 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 18 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Safety concerns?
- 22 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 23 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 24 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris