I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
- 1 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 7 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 London on a sunny day
- 11 A chacun son goût
- 12 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 13 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 14 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 15 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 16 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 19 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 20 portugal
- 21 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 22 I Need To Vent!
- 23 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??