I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 4 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 10 days to Explore Europe
- 8 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 White Villages base?
- 20 plug adapters ITALY
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 23 biking in France
- 24 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 25 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?