I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 2 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 3 Santorini and Positano.
- 4 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 5 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 6 tipping
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 10 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Spain for 10 nights
- 13 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 14 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 De Lijn bus transport
- 18 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 19 Giro d'Italia
- 20 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 21 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 22 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 23 Glyfada beaches
- 24 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 25 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?