I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 5 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 6 What to wear
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Prague flea markets
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 17 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 18 Timing a river cruise
- 19 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 20 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 21 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 flea markets in France
- 24 I need a haircut
- 25 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel