I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 4 Car rental leaving Rome
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 7 Rotterdam in 1923
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 10 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 11 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Stroller in Europe
- 16 Xmas windows in London
- 17 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 18 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 19 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 22 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 23 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 24 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 25 Krakow on Christmas Day?