I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 2 Adam Gopnik loses his phone in Paris
- 3 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 4 Paris food tours?
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 7 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 8 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 9 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 10 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 11 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 12 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon
- 13 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 14 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Comfortable Shoes for Men and for Women
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 Walking the Cotswolds
- 20 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 23 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 24 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 25 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?