I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgian airports
- 2 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 Greece Travel Advice
- 6 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 7 European Championship
- 8 Lake Garda- Italy
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Paris gtg in October?
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 16 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 19 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 20 Trains France/Switzerland
- 21 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Which order should I travel
- 25 Which order should I travel