I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris