I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 2 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 3 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 4 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 7 Rome
- 8 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 9 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 12 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 13 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 14 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 17 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 22 Paris GTG - October 21
- 23 Holding bags in Paris
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary