I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티카지노【伍】 ＹＴＥ64.ＣＯＭ 【伍】썬시티카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라☞◈┫ＧＯＮ７１８.ＣＯＭ ┣◈☜블랙잭바카라
- 3 Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia Herzegovina in September
- 4 생중계카지노⋏会⋏（ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ）⋏会⋏생중계카지노
- 5 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 6 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 7 21 day from milan to prague
- 8 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//♥메가888카지노
- 9 Swiss Transport Questions
- 10 Belgium in September
- 11 London theater recommendation(s)
- 12 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 13 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 14 Our Paris plans
- 15 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 16 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 17 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 18 Rome apt or 2-star hotel near Trastevere
- 19 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 20 London train and hotel information?
- 21 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 22 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 23 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 24 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 25 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?