I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ghent or Paris?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 4 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 5 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 9 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 13 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 14 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 18 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 19 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 20 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Which apartment/area in London?
- 24 Driving in Germany
- 25 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?