I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 Manchester on derby weekend
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 8 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 train from ravenna to parma
- 12 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 21 counselling in West London
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 25 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/