I am planning a trip to either go to Italy, Germany, London, or Spain next month for my 32 birthday, I have never been overseas and I am not sure if those would be a great destinations. My budget is unlimited and I am wanting to stay from February 6 - 12 and get back on the 13th. I don't have to stay in one area but would like to be safe. I would like to eat , take many photos, shop and yes party on my birthday on the 12th. I will be traveling by myself. Please help me and Thank You for taking time to help.
Suggestions on Where to Go For the First Time in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 7 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 10 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 16 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days