My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 2 Hilton CPH no loner
- 3 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 4 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Wedding in Finland
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 17 Cornwall UK
- 18 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 19 French Wedding
- 20 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 21 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 22 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 23 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.