My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 2 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Walking itinerary in England?
- 7 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 8 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 Killarney
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.