My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 4 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 7 Zadar or Sibenik
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 10 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 11 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 12 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 13 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 14 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 15 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 23 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 24 B&Bs in Ireland
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.