My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 4 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 B&B in Ireland
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 13 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 17 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.