My March trip to Spain is rapidly approaching, and I find myself so excited that all I can do is eat, breathe, think, dream anything to do with my trip and planning.
Now that all my hostels and hostals are booked, as are my flights, and plans all locked in, I'm ready to start learning about the fun stuff. FOOD and WINE!
I know exploring and finding your own gastronomy treasures is more exciting, but I was hoping to get some feedback on the BEST places you've eaten, at a reasonable price (if possible!)
So tell me, any favorites to share with me in any of these three cities?
As always thank you for all the help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 Trip suggestion
- 4 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 14 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 15 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France
Suggestions on restaurants/places to eat in Madrid, Seville, and Barcelona.