we are going to go on a cruise in May 2013 which starts and ends in Venice. After the cruise we would like to extend our holiday by visiting some place nice not too far from Venice - about 2 hrs drive max. We will have our car with us. Having been to Italy several times, we have been to all the big cities and our last trip was to Lake Garda (went all around) and Verona. Does anyone have some tips - what about Trieste?
Thanks for any help I can get.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Scotland in 7 Days
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options