we are going to go on a cruise in May 2013 which starts and ends in Venice. After the cruise we would like to extend our holiday by visiting some place nice not too far from Venice - about 2 hrs drive max. We will have our car with us. Having been to Italy several times, we have been to all the big cities and our last trip was to Lake Garda (went all around) and Verona. Does anyone have some tips - what about Trieste?
Thanks for any help I can get.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe