We will be spending two nights in Lyon in May as we pass through on our way to the South of France. Does anyone have any suggestions on how they would recommend spending our time there, anything that they would recommend doing or seeing to make the most of our time there (we have never been there before, this will be our first trip to France)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 7 Where to eat in Rome?
- 8 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 9 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 15 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 18 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 19 Last minute trip to Capri
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 23 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 weekend from cologne germany