We will be spending two nights in Lyon in May as we pass through on our way to the South of France. Does anyone have any suggestions on how they would recommend spending our time there, anything that they would recommend doing or seeing to make the most of our time there (we have never been there before, this will be our first trip to France)
Thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)