I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 2 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 7 tipping
- 8 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 9 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 10 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 11 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 12 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 15 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 19 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 20 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon