I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 13 How to rent a car
- 14 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 15 Day trips from Florence
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 18 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 Paris in September
- 24 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 25 First time in Bulgaria