I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Suggestions on 3 week Spain/Portugal itinerary
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 What to Give to Host Family
- 3 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 4 Calling all Greece experts
- 5 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 6 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 7 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 10 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Limousine Service
- 13 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 14 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Getting the best our of Europe
- 17 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 18 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 19 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 22 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 23 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 25 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia