I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 2 Elba
- 3 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 6 buying Eruos in advance
- 7 electrical adaptor plugs
- 8 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 9 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 12 Seeking a special place in France
- 13 Paris Picture Overlays
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 16 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 17 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 18 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 19 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 20 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 21 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 22 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 25 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?