I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Skye
- 2 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 2017 Easter in Italy
- 5 4 days itinerary for France
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Going to Russia
- 9 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 10 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 23 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Germany/Austria...with a toddler