I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Swiss Travel Pass
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 19 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 driving from prague to salzburg
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Germany train help!