I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Earthquake near Naples
- 6 3nights in Venice
- 7 Munich itinerary review
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Football Tickets - Athens
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Positano or Sorrento?
- 17 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 18 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Paris in November
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Travelling to Russia during FIFA