I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 6 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 7 Italy June 6-16
- 8 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 13 Long weekend in Albania
- 14 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 15 car rental
- 16 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 17 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 18 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 23 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 24 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice