I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 5 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 6 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 7 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Skye to Edinburgh
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Flat in London
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 21 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 One night in Rome
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria