I was hoping to ask for some feedback on our 3 week spain/portugal itinerary (predominantly spain, a bit of portugal). We are a group (four of us) of university students (20-25) travelling in May/June of this year. In terms of the type of trip, we would like a mix of architecture/history/food. We are really trying to add on a few days in portugal (Lisbon) after much deliberation - despite knowing it may take a large portion of one day to travel there. We prefer train as a means of transportation and not too keen on renting out a car.
Our itinerary so far:
1. Barcelona (5 days, possible day trip somewhere)
2. Madrid (4 days, with a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia)
3. Sevilla (5 days, with a day trip to Cordoba and a day trip to Ronda)
4. Grenada (2 days)
5. Travel day (Grenada -> Madrid -> Lisbon) (1 day)
6. Lisbon (4 days)
Any feedback is appreciated.
Suggestions on 3 week Spain/Portugal itinerary
- 1 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 2 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Apartments in Rome
- 10 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 11 Which travel plan?
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 15 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 16 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 17 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris