We are hiring a car for 12 days in Spain in January 2016 and would love a suggested itinerary of the best places to visit during that time. We pick up the car in Madrid and need to drop it off to Barcelona 12 days later. We just want to know that un-missable places to go in that time. Is it realistic to include a drive to the French Pyrenees mountains for 2-3 days as we would dearly love to include some mountain scenery too? Is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees as good as the French part & are we just being unrealistic about the driving distances etc. Is it fully snowing in the Pyrenees at that time of year and if so where in the Pyrenees would be the best place to go.My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 daughters aged 12 & 14.
Looking forward to your responses!! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland