We are hiring a car for 12 days in Spain in January 2016 and would love a suggested itinerary of the best places to visit during that time. We pick up the car in Madrid and need to drop it off to Barcelona 12 days later. We just want to know that un-missable places to go in that time. Is it realistic to include a drive to the French Pyrenees mountains for 2-3 days as we would dearly love to include some mountain scenery too? Is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees as good as the French part & are we just being unrealistic about the driving distances etc. Is it fully snowing in the Pyrenees at that time of year and if so where in the Pyrenees would be the best place to go.My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 daughters aged 12 & 14.
Looking forward to your responses!! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger