We are hiring a car for 12 days in Spain in January 2016 and would love a suggested itinerary of the best places to visit during that time. We pick up the car in Madrid and need to drop it off to Barcelona 12 days later. We just want to know that un-missable places to go in that time. Is it realistic to include a drive to the French Pyrenees mountains for 2-3 days as we would dearly love to include some mountain scenery too? Is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees as good as the French part & are we just being unrealistic about the driving distances etc. Is it fully snowing in the Pyrenees at that time of year and if so where in the Pyrenees would be the best place to go.My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 daughters aged 12 & 14.
Looking forward to your responses!! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG much improved
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Praiano
- 5 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 8 Norway fjord
- 9 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 10 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 15 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Stockholm during midsummer
- 18 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations