We are hiring a car for 12 days in Spain in January 2016 and would love a suggested itinerary of the best places to visit during that time. We pick up the car in Madrid and need to drop it off to Barcelona 12 days later. We just want to know that un-missable places to go in that time. Is it realistic to include a drive to the French Pyrenees mountains for 2-3 days as we would dearly love to include some mountain scenery too? Is the Spanish part of the Pyrenees as good as the French part & are we just being unrealistic about the driving distances etc. Is it fully snowing in the Pyrenees at that time of year and if so where in the Pyrenees would be the best place to go.My husband and I will be travelling with our 2 daughters aged 12 & 14.
Looking forward to your responses!! Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 4 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 5 Madrid airport question
- 6 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 One night in Rome
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Murren to Prague
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps