I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Naples, Italy
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees