I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 11 CASH OR CARD?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 24 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows