I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 4 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels