I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 5 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 6 Chamonix to Paris
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 Paris in September
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 help with Italy itinerary
- 15 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 16 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 25 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal