I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 2 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 First Time Solo Travel info
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Budapest Hotels
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 17 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 18 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 4 days in switzerland
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 24 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 25 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!