I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1888:482:3831 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas Day in Granada
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Transylvania - June 2018
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Krakow
- 19 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!