I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 2 Mtech : msn Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 msn 24*7
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence