I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 5 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Small towns not too near Paris
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 12 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 17 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 18 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 25 Marathon Sunday in Budapest