I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 http://www.folliclerxstore.com/
- 3 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Homesaty
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 12 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco