I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Suggestions of areas in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Vienna highlights
- 14 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 19 Seville hotels
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Italy
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please