I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Suggestions of areas in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 6 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 italy
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?