I am a 30 something woman and will be traveling to Rome for 3 weeks in September 2011 and I was hoping for some good advice from some knowledgable travelers or locals.
I will be staying alone for this vacation and I wanted to be sure that I chose an apartment in a safe area of the city - This is a big concern for me .
I was looking for these areas close in proximity and walking distance to the restaurants , sites, colleseum ,etc...such as Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori.
(No walking restrictions, I love to walk and am very fit...go to the gym extensively . )
Are there any areas in the Piazza Nuvona or Campo Fiori that I need to stay away from due to safety issues?
Thank you for any assistance!
Suggestions of areas in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need some big advice!
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Bregenz or Lindau
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 21 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?