Hello everyone -
My fiancee and I are getting married in mid Oct 2016 and heading off on our honeymoon a few days after the wedding. We are kind of at a split between France (Paris possibly a few other cities) or Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome, Palermo?) We have 10-11 days to play with and our interests include good food, culture, sightseeing and the like. I am also thinking of *maybe* getting a two day trip to Iceland to start things off and scratch a city off the list.
I am looking for any personal recommendations and/or suggestions to either country pros/cons, etc. I have read that it will be generally warmer in Italy than France at that time of year however the weather is not a deal breaker.
I appreciate anything you can share and thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 15 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Naxos car rental
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary
Hello everyone -