Hello everyone -
My fiancee and I are getting married in mid Oct 2016 and heading off on our honeymoon a few days after the wedding. We are kind of at a split between France (Paris possibly a few other cities) or Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome, Palermo?) We have 10-11 days to play with and our interests include good food, culture, sightseeing and the like. I am also thinking of *maybe* getting a two day trip to Iceland to start things off and scratch a city off the list.
I am looking for any personal recommendations and/or suggestions to either country pros/cons, etc. I have read that it will be generally warmer in Italy than France at that time of year however the weather is not a deal breaker.
I appreciate anything you can share and thanks for reading!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 5 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 6 B&Bs in Ireland
- 7 Zadar or Sibenik
- 8 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 9 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 10 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 13 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 14 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 17 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 18 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 19 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 20 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 21 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 22 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 23 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 24 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 25 Milos beach stay
Hello everyone -